Book-keeping & Accounts Services
Our bookkeeping services are fully bespoke and we can support you with as much or as little of the day to day record keeping as you like. We can undertake any (or all) of the following services:
- Sales ledger including raising invoices to clients/customers
- Recording income received
- Credit control and chasing of outstanding invoices
- Purchase ledger including data entry of supplier invoices
- Preparation of remittances to suppliers
- Making payments to suppliers from your bank account (subject to access)
- Reconciling bank and ledger control accounts
- Managing and submitting VAT returns as required by Making Tax Digital
- Managing and submitting CIS returns
We can offer software licences on both Quickbooks and Sage platforms at competitive rates for clients for whom we undertake book-keeping work.
Quickbooks / Sage Licences
We are authorised agents of Quickbooks and Sage accounting software and can supply a licence only service at significantly discounted prices (current costs available on request).
We can offer practical hands on training in how to use the software to meet the needs of your own business.
Collectively, our staff have over 50 years’ experience in business finance and administration and we have worked in a wide range of industries including hospitality, education, offshore energy, construction and food production. We bring this wealth of knowledge and experience together to help you get the most from your business.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Simply fill in the contact form and one of our team will give you a call back to discuss your requirements.
East Coast Administration Services Ltd
3 Fairstead Cottages
Tel: 01986 872072
- General Administration Services