Our payroll solutions are fully customised to your needs and we can take as much or as little of the burden as you like. We use the industry leading Sage Payroll and Quickbooks software to manage our payroll clients and we can do any (or all) of the following stages of the payroll process:
- Initial setup and training of your own staff
- Processing weekly, fortnightly or monthly payrolls including publishing payslips electronically in compliance with GDPR
- Holiday pay, sick pay and maternity/paternity pay adjustments
- Statutory and other deductions including AEO’s etc.
- Provision of management, departmental and BACS reports
- Making RTI returns as required by HMRC
- Setting up payments on your own bank account or via our client bank account to staff & HMRC for PAYE/NIC
- Setting up a NEST pension scheme and managing same as authorised NEST Connectors
Our payroll services are usually charged as a fixed fee per employee (with a minimum fee for up to 5 employees) for each processing date so you will know what to expect to be invoiced each month with the fee dependant on how much of the process we are responsible for.
Collectively, our staff have over 50 years’ experience in business finance and administration and we have worked in a wide range of industries including hospitality, education, offshore energy, construction and food production. We bring this wealth of knowledge and experience together to help you get the most from your business.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Simply fill in the contact form and one of our team will give you a call back to discuss your requirements.
East Coast Administration Services Ltd
3 Fairstead Cottages
Tel: 01986 872072
- General Administration Services